Details on the free Gran Turismo 5 2.0 update.
Kazunori Yamauchi, GT5′s creator announced some free new changes coming to GT5 next week from his Twitter feed. The changes include:
- Interior view for all standard cars
- User control of weather change
- Added a setting sheet feature allowing you to save multiple car settings
- Spec 2.0 opening movie
- Improved UI response and usability
- Replay fast forward/rewind (presumably for the replays and not the B-Spec mode
- Mid-race save feature for endurance races
- Expanded online lounge features (Narrowing down car types, shuffle races)
- Expansion of the B-Spec remote race you can play from gran-turismo.com (race info will be shown on a graph on your computer)
- Expanded Photo travel features (you can now take photos of cars together with your avatar)
- Added a “NASCAR Pit Scene” stage to Photo Travel
- Added 11 2011 model NASCAR cars
- Added the Nissan GT-R N24 Schulze Motor Sport
- Improved physics and AI
- Support for the Logitec G25/G27 Steering wheel
Yamauchi also added: “For the DLC we’re preparing a racing car pack, a course pack, and a racing gear pack. I’ll let you know more about that soon.”
No date or price has been given for the DLC yet.
What do you think about these changes? ‘Too little and too late’ or ‘better late than never?’ Post your comments below.